This is what we have in the Crow Mountain Orchard salesroom right now.
Prices, sizes, and varieties vary from what may be for sale at our booths at the Scottsboro and Guntersville Farmers Markets.
- APPLE CIDER is ready!
- MUTSU APPLES are now available. The quantities may be limited for awhile. Call before you go to the orchard.
1/2 gal $4.00
1 gal $6.00
ASIAN PEARS 1 qt $4.50 2 qt $6.50 1/2 peck $9.00 1 peck $14.00 1/2 bushel $22
- MUTSU APPLES–large, green, crisp eating apples
- RED AND GOLDEN DELICIOUS APPLES
- JONAGOLD APPLES–a crisp, juicy, sweet-tart eating apple that is also good for cooking.
- MACINTOSH APPLES are ripe. They have white flesh and delicate flavor perfect for apple cake or eating.
- JONATHAN APPLES are ripe and available now! Jonathans were always my Mother’s favorite cooking apple. They hold their shape as well as Granny Smith so are good for making pies and fried apples. They are a little tart, but not as tart as Granny Smiths, so they are also good for eating. Mom always used Jonathans to make a big pot of applesauce. They are a medium size, red apple that is traditionally used for caramel apples. When the Jonathans get ripe, you know fall is coming!
- PIPPIN APPLES are VERY large, tart, green, cooking apples and are particularly good for applesauce and apple butter.
3 lb $3.00
1/2 peck $5.00
1 peck $8.00
1/2 bushel $12.50
1 qt $3.75
2 qt $5.50
GOLD MUSCADINE GRAPES (Click on link for description and recipes) 1 qt $4.00 2 qt $6.00 (Larger quantities available upon request.)