Due to weather and road conditions on Crow Mountain, the orchard salesroom is closed today. We will reopen tomorrow, Wednesday, 11/13/2019 for normal business hours, 8:00 to 4:00. Please be careful if you must drive today.
We will be at the Guntersville Farmers Market on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday this week. Saturday, November 9, 2019, will be our last day in Guntersville this year. We will continue to be at Park and Broad Streets in Scottsboro and the Winchester market until further notice. Our market hours are approximately 7:00-11:00 am on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. This week we anticipate we will have have Winesap, Pink Lady, Mutsu, Red Delicious, Gold Delicious, and apple cider at the markets.
Beginning today, Sunday, November 3, until we close for the season, the Crow Mountain Orchard salesroom will be open 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
*Granny Smith (3lb bags only)
*Rome (3lb bags only)
*Jonagold (almost gone)
What’s available now…
Apple varieties come and go quick. Please call the sales room at 256-437-9254 to check fruit availability. Have a great weekend!
Right now you can get the following fruit at the Crow Mountain Orchard sales room.
Mutsu apples, Red and Gold Delicious, Jonagold, Jonathan, Spartlett pears, and fresh Apple Cider.
APPLE CIDER TIME!!!
What’s available now…
Apple Cider–made here from fresh, Crow Mountain Orchard apples
We are open seven days a week from 8am-5pm at the orchard sales room. Please call for fruit availability. 256-437-9254
Available today at the orchard salesroom:
- ASIAN PEARS,
- SPARTLETT (canning) PEARS.
- We have just started getting in a few Muscadine grapes, but call before you go. We will have more starting next week. 256-437-9254
We will be at the Guntersville, Scottsboro and Winchester TN farmers markets tomorrow from 7am-11am (or sooner if we sell out). We will have the following:
Yellow freestone peaches (not many)
McIntosh (just a few)
Jonathan (just a few)
The orchard salesroom is open 7 days a week from 8 to 5. Call for available fruit and prices during business hours. 256-437-9254
The apples are getting ripe. Right now we have the following fruit in the orchard salesroom.
- Honey Crisp apples–We typically sell out of Honey Crisp within a week or two, so don’t wait to get yours. They are a crisp, sweet-tart, tasty eating apple. A favorite of many people. These apples are difficult to grow and handle, but are worth the trouble.
- Pippin apples–Pippins are the largest apples we grow. They are green and somewhat tart primarily used for cooking. They aren’t pretty, but make great applesauce and apple butter.
- Laurel Red apples–We don’t have many of these very nice eating apples. We have customers who wait all year for them.
- Gala apples–one of our most popular sweet, eating apples.
- Moon Glow Pears–one of our larger eating and cooking pears.
- Asian Pears–crisp, long-lasting
- Purple seeded grapes
- Yellow Peaches—We are at the tail end of the peaches for 2019. If you don’t get some this weekend, count them gone. Call the orchard before you come for them. 256-437-9254.